Super spam city thread!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Super spam city thread!

The forum for all the cool people!

Attention: Suto is a furry /thatisall

You are not connected. Please login or register

Manga Suggestion Thread

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Manga Suggestion Thread Empty Manga Suggestion Thread Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:35 pm

Suto

Suto
The Forum Boss

Use this thread here to ask/give any suggestions on what to read next!

I'll give out a suggestion, Spice & Wolf. The art and story is just amazing, the characters are also very well done. Its a nice break from a lot of the action mangas with a good mix of Adventure, Drama, and Slice of life. Although the anime is of now a little bit more ahead of the manga its still a very nice read, the light novel is also finished.

Also if any one would like to suggest me something cute to read

https://secretonlinespam.forumotion.com

2Manga Suggestion Thread Empty Re: Manga Suggestion Thread Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:26 pm

xOP

xOP
Not Fodder

Gintama , Hell's kitchen , One Piece , Code:Breaker , Noblesse , Gamaran , Arachnid , Aphorism~ :3

3Manga Suggestion Thread Empty Re: Manga Suggestion Thread Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:03 pm

Ruffy

Less Fodder

Suto wrote:Use this thread here to ask/give any suggestions on what to read next!

I'll give out a suggestion, Spice & Wolf. The art and story is just amazing, the characters are also very well done. Its a nice break from a lot of the action mangas with a good mix of Adventure, Drama, and Slice of life. Although the anime is of now a little bit more ahead of the manga its still a very nice read, the light novel is also finished.

Also if any one would like to suggest me something cute to read

WARNING! DO AVOID

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum